Sunday 23 June 2013

BELIEVE TOUR 2013

BELIEVE TOUR 2013

It was 30.03´13 - It wasn´t an ordinary day, it was day when I saw him - JUSTIN BIEBER. When he stood on stage I couldn´t believe it. He was like an angel. At the moment when he began to sing, I was completely insane. With my friend and my sister are totally obsessed, but suddenly disappeared and the screen showed only write Believe and the end. Already waiting for another amazing concert like this one.

Bolo to 30.03.2013 - nebol to len obyčajný deň ako hociaký iný, bol to deň keď som uvidela - JUSTINA BIEBERA. Keď sa postavil na javisko a začal spievať nemohla som tomu uveriť. Bol ako anjel. Vo chvíli keď začal spievať som bola úplne šialená. S mojom kamarátkou a sestrou sme úplne šialené z neho, ale zrazu zmizol a na obrazovke sa zjavil len nápus BELIEVE a bol koniec. Už teraz čakám na ďalší úžasný koncert ako tento. 












No comments:

Post a Comment